Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Peasall Sisters



Hello All! Last night we were blessed to be able to go and see the The Peasall Sisters in concert in Ludington, MI. What a great time we had! If you love Bluegrass and have the opportunity to see them, don't hesitate. We went up to Ludington with our friends the Kendzieras and our second daughter, Faith. She had her heart set on seeing them in concert. We listen to them in our "bus" almost every day. I enjoy hearing my kids sing with such heart and trying to learn to harmonize. Faith was so sweet after the concert as she went down the line hugging each of The Peasall Sisters. She was even able to get a photo with them that I took on my camera phone. I will try to post that if I can figure out how to get it on here. In the meantime here is a picture of The Peasall Sisters from a Bluegrass website.

How has everyone out there enjoyed their summer so far? I hope it has been filled wonderful family memories. In other news my secret will be posted on the blog on July 24th, 2009. I can't wait to be able to share it with you all. I think much of my blog will become clearer after the reveal :)Have a blessed weekend~