Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

When it rains it pours......

Lately I have spent MUCH too much time dealing with the medical problems of our family! I have been struggling with vertigo since Kelly left, Faith has a raging infection in her toe and Luke has a large pustule under his eye. There have also been several cases of "Bamako Belly" and a few other ailments that are not completely appropriate to mention to all in the blogosphere ;)

This always happens when Kelly leaves, without fail! I was hoping it was over with just me struggling with vertigo while caring for our children. But, no such luck! As I struggle with all this I am so THANKFUL for the Embassy Health Unit. The nurses and staff are excellent! There us no "first world" medical care in Mali. I am optimistic that the health of us all will begin to turn around this week. In the meantime please pray for us all!