Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lupine


Hello All! I had to post a photo of my special Lupine that WAS growing so well in our front garden. I would peek at it each morning and could see the growth. It became a joy for me to look forward to. I have always wanted Lupine. Imagine my surprise when I awoke one morning and found it nearly destroyed. I ran outside pajamas and all, to examine "my baby". It appeared that the side was eaten away on one of the largest blooms. I think the culprit is a rabbit, possibly a dear. We commonly have both in our front yard during the early morning hours. This made me appreciate the pictures I had taken the day before that much more.
But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
~ Matthew 6:30
My lupine wasn't thrown into the fire, but some animals stomach. Do you think this verse still counts? I believe so : ) Blessings- Crystal