Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Hello All! We are recovering from a major case of Roto virus that ripped through our home. YUCK!
I didn't want to let Father's day pass without acknowledging three of the best Father's God ever made.

First, to Kelly, you are the Best Dad!!! You are always patient, kind, full of fun and adventure. You love God and teach your children this daily, you are my hero!!! I am so blessed to have you as the father of our children. You inspire me daily to be a better parent!!! I love you, Kel!!

Nextly, to my Dad, you are so special to me. I am so thankful to you for who you shaped me to become. Thanks for ALWAYS working hard for me and our family to provide for us. Thanks for all your love and humor throughout the years. You are loyal and reliable, I can always count on you for help or encouragement. You have become one of my best friends!!! We probably never thought that would be the case during my high school years : )

Lastly but not least, Dad Briden. I love this guy!!! As I do all the Daddy's I named. But, I became "his" later in life, so we have a special bond. He has always been a generous, loving and patient Father-in-law. He has even grocery shopped for me before, what a Dad! He can always make me laugh and I love that. You are the best, Ken, I love you!

Happy Father's Day to you all!!! I love you and thank God for each one of you. ~ Crystal