Pages

Monday, October 8, 2007

Ode to Grandma and Granddad

Hello All! Fall has arrived here even though it is supposed to be in the high 80's today. Fall for us is always bittersweet or at least it has been for the past two years. Kelly's parents, Grandma and Granddad Briden, come to Michigan to live close to us for the delightful summer. we love having them so close to us. The kids love being around them and getting to know them better over each summer. Thank you Grandma and Granddad for giving of your time, energy, love and hospitality to our family for another great summer. We are all missing you already. Faith asked this morning " Are we going to Grandma and Granddad's this morning?" I said " No honey, they are in St. Louis with our Missouri family now." She looked at me slightly perplexed and said, "Oh." I don't think it quite sank in, but it will over time. I personally can't wait for them to come back to visit after the birth of Hope. I am already dreaming of the comfort foods my mother-in-law cooks : ) So thanks again Grandma and Granddad, we LOVE you SO much!!!! XXXXXOOOOO Love, The Bunch