Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School Days

Hello All! I can't believe by next week this time school will be in full swing again. Summer always flies by way to fast. My days were filled with watching all four of our kids, swinging, playing and laughing the long lazy days away. I will not lie I will miss them each so much. But, I am so glad they each love school and learning so much. Grace will be in first grade, Faith a big kindergartner and LL Miniman (as he is known to us- "Ladies Love The Mini Man") is thrilled to become a "BIG" pre-schooler. He has been asking for his backpack for a whole year now. Luke is READY!!!!

Our adoption is progressing and we hope to soon be traveling to get our son. We are not able to blog about the specifics of where, when, or how. Please pray for us as we will go on airplanes and appear in court far away from home. That is very exciting for us all !!! The challenging part is to miss our kids back at home. I will be blogging about the trip and not publishing the posts until our adoption is complete. When our little man is tucked in at his new home with his new family, sharing his new room with his big brother I will publish the saved posts. Please pray specifically for traveling mercies, safety of the kids left behind at home and sanity, energy, and strength for Grandma and Granddad Briden our special live in nannies : ) There may be a time when my posts seem strange or are slow in coming, be patient, please. I will return to the blogosphere.

People have asked me recently "What are you going to do during the three afternoons a week while Luke and the girls are in school?" I answer, "We're adding another child to our family, it will help my job security." Next week I am privileged to get to see our children experience many firsts. The whole family is excited to get to see our son, baby Tim, experience many firsts real soon. I am off to bed after starting to get the house ready to run smoothly while Daddy and I are absent. Please pray for us all!!!!! Blessings to you and yours~