Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Would Briden Boy number two please reveal himself ??


Hello All! I just wanted to announce that we are paper pregnant. Frustratingly for me I can't relay any of the details in the blogosphere. But, we are able to share that we are adopting. We are so excited and can't wait to add our second son to the family. God is so good to us and we praise him for his amazing grace. Our new son's name will be Timothy . We love the name Timothy and who he was in the bible. (I also had a Tim save my life once, but I digress : ) I am sharing all this because we may going away for awhile to bring the little guy home to "The Bunch". I will let you know the moment he is in Michigan in my arms : ) Please be in prayer for us and little baby Tim. God Bless you today- Crystal
PS: If you know how and where we are adopting from and through, please do not mention that on the blog. If you want to chat email me @ thebridenbunch@yahoo.com