Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Change




Enough Said in that video for this "Right Wing Wacko". It's all about "fairness" isn't it. Let's "spread the wealth around." Doesn't sound fair to this mom of five!! Their is no "fair" in life, parenting, or politics. Let's just watch and see where the tax increase hits bottom, $100,000, $75,000, or maybe $50,000.

I look at the presidency now as similar to becoming a parent. First time parents, while the baby is in the womb, have all these thoughts and dreams of how their children will behave and how they will shape this little mind. Then the bundle turns 18 months and the precious little sinner freaks out in the checkout lane at Wal-Mart because they missed their much needed nap. Presidential candidates can have all these grand ideas, just like untested parents, but actually getting the job done can be harder than the idealized dreams we have in our minds.

Let's be real the President doesn't create jobs. This is Econ. 101, people!! Business and especially small business creates jobs. Tax hikes for anyone at this time when our economy is in the tank will only make it worse.

I will always teach my children to work hard and realize their will always be someone who makes more than you and someone who makes less. Don't steal from others and don't covet. This sounds familiar, did Moses bring those commandments down from Mt. Sinai many years ago? It always comes back to God and parenting for me. I guess because that is my life, I chose to stay at home and "bake cookies" (Hillary quote), I am raising the next generation to be educated and succeed. I don't have to much time to dwell on taxes all day, but it is one thing that burns me up!!! Let's just call it a hobby of mine : ) That and watching Bill O'Reilly at 8:00pm. Speaking of that, look at the time, I gotta run. Remember to vote on Tuesday, it is a honor and a privilege!!!!!!!! Dear Lord, thank you that by your grace I am an American!! Have a good night~ Crystal