Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun Random Photo Tag

Hello All! My friend, Pam at Pam's Perspective blog "tagged" me with a fun challenge : ) This is neat because it is a totally random tag game.

Basically the game is like this:
~Open your first photo folder
~Scroll down to the 10th photo
~Post that photo and story on your blog
~Tag five friends to do the same.


This photo was taken in December 2006 by my husband in Monrovia, Liberia. He went on a mission trip with Stonegate Fellowship a church from Midland, TX. Read about the trip HERE (scroll down to the bottom of my Liberia Label). This photo is of the school children in uniform at The Greater Love school and orphanage in Monrovia. Kelly was very blessed by this trip and as always came home with a renewed perspective and love for the world. God is so good to show us his world and all his creation. He loves his creation so much and these beautiful children made in His image are the apple of his eye!!!! Thanks for tagging me, Pam : ) It was fun too think back to what was happening in our lives back when this photo was taken. If you are reading this and have a blog and want to play this tag game, I tag you. I don't have time to tag specific people, but please play tag with us : ) God's grace to you~