Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Adoption


Hello All! Please pray for our adoption. We had a dark day yesterday, but God is good!!! God opened my eyes to the story of Lazarus in John 11:1-44. Even on the darkest days God is still working and he alone will be glorified!!! We are trusting in him and encouraged with some news from Kelly today. I believe God is hearing and answering our prayers for our son, Timothy. Please also pray for Me and the kids at home as we want both of them home soon. We praise God for all he has done, is doing and will do in our adoption of Timothy. I also believe during separation you really truly appreciate what a awesome spouse you have and how much they are missed!!!!!!!!! Kelly you are 1 in a million : ) You will always have my love and my deepest respect~ Trusting HIM~ Crystal
PS~ I will blog more when I have more solid information : )