Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All! Today our youngest baby turned ONE!!!!! I can't believe it has happened so fast. It seems like just a month ago I was going into to the hospital to have this sweet little buddy. Now she is walking, talking and a year old!! Time truly does fly and this is sad for me. Hope is a Mommy's girl and my little shadow. She is a true joy and the perfect fifth child, she goes with the flow and rarely gets too upset. She plays with big brothers and big sisters well, she loves to laugh and she loves to smile. I am so thankful to God for HOPE, she is true to her name. Her name reminds me daily that there is hope because we have Jesus and have given our lives to him! Thank you Lord for Hope, our baby girl, she is just magnificent and we are thrilled to have her!!!!!!!!!! Hope may you come to know God and love him with all your heart, may you always have HOPE in HIM!!!! Love, Mommy
PS~ G-Ma and G-Dad Briden the gift you gave her is pictured especially for you to see it. It is a "Little People" pop up camper and car, she loves it!!!!!! Thanks!!!!