Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Wait a minute, trim the fat in our budget not the salt!


Hello All! I am so angry!!! Read HERE to see why. Yes, we would love for you to move to our state : ) We have been in a recession for a long while and we are no longer salting the roads. Oh, this is rich!!!!!!!! As a mom who is back and forth to school several times a day, this is just not safe!!!!!!!!!!! We had 100 inches of snow last year, and roads were not this bad one day of last winter. I am in for a long winter, YIKES! I spun out going about 15 MPH today going up our hill to get out of our subdivision. I was on my way to take Luke to pre-school. We ended up going backwards down the other side of the hill after doing a 180 degree turnaround. Luke says " Mom, what happened, who did that?. That was fun!" I'm glad someone enjoyed it. He is just like his father! The other day Kelly asked me as we are going to pick up the girls from school "Should I do doughnuts in the school parking lot?" My response, "No, that is just what a bunch of 5 year olds need to see a grown man doing." I love him so much, but he is a wild adventurer at heart : ) Pray for me in my rear wheel drive bus, PLEASE!!! ~ Crystal