Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

One of my Favorite things.......


Hello All! I am posting this afternoon about one of my favorite things. I bought a bunch of these wristlet keychains at Christmas time to give as gifts. I of course had to keep one for myself : ) I LOVE IT!!!! With two little ones, three a little bit bigger ones and many bags/ accessories to carry to and from locations this is a must for me!!!!!!!! You put it on your key chain and use it by sliding it on your wrist like a bracelet. That way both hand's are free, but you don't lose the keys at the bottom of a huge diaper bag . This is a must have for any women who wants to keep her keys close at hand. Right now the women I bought them from at "Sweet Irie" is having a giveaway on February 2nd, 2009. Swing by and check it out if you have time. Thanks to you Michele, I am not losing my keys and feel a little bit more together. This is a favorite of mine for sure!!!!!!! Crystal
Sweet Irie Originals Blog