Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ringing in the New Year, 2009!!!!!!

Hello All! I know that I have been behind on my blogging, sorry! I try to keep our blog as current as I can. I love to blog, but it can be a challenge when Hope keeps trying to punch the keys on my laptop as I am typing : ) Here is our "Bunch" from New Year's Eve. The kids wanted to dress up for our party to ring in 2009. All the outfits are outfits they wear commonly to play dress up in. Luke and Timmy's suits are from a friend at Kelly's clinic, thanks to Pam !!!! We had a great party and enjoyed talking about 2008 an all the exciting times for our family. Two of the "Big Three" (Grace, Faith and Luke are the Big Three) even made it up to bang pots and pans at midnight. We added two children in a year as Hope was born on November 30th, 2007 and Timmy's gotcha day was September 7th, 2008. WOW, God is good!!!!!! Look at this bunch, we are loving ever minute of it : ) I am in awe of how only God can add children to a family. Happy New Year to you all! May you have health and safety in 2009. Love, Crystal