Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog Awards

Wow! I'm really flattered to have received not one, but two awards from my friend, Pam at Pam's Perspective. Thank you, Pam. I love your blog and am glad we have become Blogger buddies. Pam lives in Rhode Island and she has renewed my life long urge to see more of the Northeast : )Here is the first award~



The Lemonade Award:
The lemonade award is for showing great attitude and/or gratitude. Each award has a pay it forward concept...
The Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
2. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post, and/or to the person from whom you received your award.
Pam was also gracious enough to bestow another award on Traveling at the Speed of Life, the Kreativ Blogger Award:
The Rules:
1. List 7 things that you love.
2. Link to the person who has tagged you
3. Choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreativ Award to.OK, here goes.
Seven things I love:
1. God
2. My Family
3. Coffee
4. Wildbirds
5. The Great Lakes
6. Traveling
7. Reading
OK, now the best part. I get to pay it forward. I'm passing these amazing awards along to the following wonderful bloggers (in no particular order)~
2. Hannah at Our Lifesong
3. Heidi at Mt.Hope Chronicles
4. Jena at Organized Chaos
5. Lovelyn at Moments With Love
6. Deidra at Jumping Tandem
9. Kimberly at Going Pink
10. Saskia at Seven Xs and Y
Thanks Pam for thinking of me and sharing the awards! To all the bloggers I gave the awards to, please pay it forward : )Blessings to you all~