Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

K-Zoo



Hello All! I am headed out of town for a "girl's weekend" with my mom and sister in law, Kristin. My brother, Rick and his wife, Kristin, Live in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
We should have a great time, we will be wine tasting, antique shopping, bird watching and going out to eat. I think while out to eat I won't even need to help my mom or Kristin cut their food : )
I will miss The Bunch, but it will be only twenty four hours. The hardest part is leaving Hope! She is MY baby!! After 17 months (yesterday) of nursing her she is strongly attached to her Mommy. You must understand she also ADORES her Daddy, everyone does. But he isn't able to provide Mommy's warm snugly comfort, though. I have cleaned the house, made sure there are meals in the refrigerator that our easy for Kelly to prepare, and baked brownies. God willing they will all thrive while I am away.
Early next week I will post about my first giveaway, the book "So Long, Status Quo". I finished yesterday and it was GREAT! I am very motivated to be used of God in the little and big ways each day. I think you all will really enjoy this book. Have a great spring weekend~