Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

'So Long, Status Quo'



Hello All! Well I am so excited about this book I have recently stumbled upon. 'So Long, Status Quo' is written by Susy Flory. At first the cover art drew me in as the cover is markedly similar to the image used in my blog design. I have even written the author and shared with her my excitement to read this book. It sounds like just the inspiration I need. You can read about it on her website.
Excerpt taken from Amazon.com
Susy Flory's life was a lot like her couch--comfy, slumberous, and safe. She was a happy suburban wife and mom who enjoyed her couch-like cocoon and avoided suffering and uncomfortable situations at all costs.
I cannot wait to recieve my copy!!! I will do a book review of it after I have read it. Have a great weekend~