Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring


Hello All! Well spring has officially arrived in my neck of the woods and I am truly praising God! Every year at this time the same dream is planted in my heart, I want to grow a Red Bud tree. Red Bud trees were all over the place when we lived in Missouri and when spring would begin to bloom the Red bud was one of the first to show signs of re-birth. I have long wanted to have a Red bud, so much so that we planted a tree from a local nursery when we first moved into our home here in West Michigan. It never made it through the summer, I slaughtered that thing in weeks! I have heard that Red buds are hard to grow, especially up north here. I love gardening and all God has created for us to enjoy throughout the spring and summer months. His works are truly spectacular!! Maybe someday I will have a Red bud, it will become my baby after my children are grown up. I picture myself sitting near it watching the birds, sipping tea, watching my grand kids play and praising God for creating the Red bud : ) What is your favorite thing God has made that whispers spring time to you? Spring Blessings to you all~