Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh Michigan, I will always love you



Hello all! As I was driving to the Post Office this morning I was reflecting on what it would be like to live in another state or even another country. I truly get a kick out of the fact that our closest Post Office is in a Liquor store that also sells Night crawlers (for those of you who have little knowledge of fishing or worms, BIG earthworms). If we ever leave Michigan I will miss that you can buy Night crawlers almost everywhere and minnows (again for those of you who did not grow up fishing, tiny fish used for bait) are pretty common as well. What would I do if I wasn't certain I could mail a package, buy a cold six pack and get my Night crawlers all in one stop? I love you, Michigan, I always will!! I wonder what strange things you find in convenience stores or shops across the world? Hey, that would be a cool TV show. Have a great day~