Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Timmy!

On the 20th of January Timmy turned three! We have not really celebrated because Kelly has been gone. It is no fun to open birthday gifts without Daddy to help build the excitement. Besides, Timmy doesn't really understand what a birthday is, so don't worry he hasn't missed it, yet.

Timmy, you are an amazingly sweet little man. You are extremely patient, fun loving, sweet to your "twin" sister, silly, a great bike rider and a wonderful snuggler. We are so glad God added you to our family! I can't imagine my life without you. Who would say " You funny, Mom." or "I not say that!" when we tease you. Who would come to hug me when I cry and say "Mommy, sad?" You are the best, Timmy. The first photo was taken of you dressed up by big sister, Faith. She said you were graduating from Medical school. The others are of a birthday present from Mommy, Daddy and the bunch. You love it! You especially love hiding in it and scaring anyone who happens by. You remind so much of your father. You both optimize patience and unconditional love. Lastly, Timmy you have an amazing throwing arm. You can throw a ball better than most children I have ever seen. I picture you playing a fullback in football someday, you are tough!!! Just remember keep your head down! Love you little man~ Mommy