Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I sure hope I am civilized





I am finding many interesting things to photograph and here in Kuwait. Some of the most interesting advice about driving can be found on the overpasses. Here is one I snapped recently. I just wish most people driving here read this and understood it. I still cringe when I see children laying on the front dashboard of a car or hoping around on the driver's lap while going 70 MPH down the motorway. you'll be glad to know I have remained "civilized". I am awfully concerned though about my driving upon returning to the states. I might need a refresher course in driving American style : )

I am really enjoying photography, I even have been dreaming about getting perfect photos. There are not many birds in Kuwait, much to my chagrin and this has become a passion of mine as well. Here is a picture of the little three at the Embassy playground on the merry go round.