Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bike Riding Buddies

Hello All! Here is a quick video of Luke riding his "big boy" bike. He really has gotten good at it this winter. We ride in the basement quite often when it is 0 degrees outside : ) He is so proud that he is able to ride like his big sisters. Tomorrow our little guy turns three, I can't believe it!! Our little man is growing up. He is such a sweet "Mini Man". I will post more about our Luke tomorrow.

On a side note today I had the brilliant idea of a family brownie competition. The kids compete about everything lately. I am always saying "Our family is not a competition". Now they are competing to obey me the most and whoever wins gets a brownie for dessert. Of course they will all get a brownie. I have awards for honorable mention, etc. They don't need to know that now though. So far it's working : ) Love and Blessings for your weekend- Crystal