Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Girl Time : )


Hello All! I am so excited to share with you about our annual "Girls Weekend". My older sister, Heather, my mother and I are all headed up north to the Leelanau Peninsula Vintners~Spring Sip & Savor. It is a wine tasting event put on by the awesome wineries in northern Michigan. I love northwest Michigan, especially Traverse City. We will be staying in Traverse City and enjoying a "Girls Weekend". The winery tours are a unique experience as well. They have a wine and food pairing for you to sample. You are also free to try any other wines they produce. Heather and I fell in love with Black Star Farms when we went up in the fall of 2006 for the Harvest Stompede. So much so that Kelly and I went "up north" in February of 2007 to celebrate our anniversary there, click here to see the previous post about that. I can't wait to share this time with my mom and sister. It is fun to have time to "ooh and aah" with the girls. Hope is tagging along as well. She is still quite attached to mommy : ) Don't worry we have a designated driver and it's me. I can't wait!! I will be sure to post pictures of all our fun. Love,