Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Gracie the Sicko (Not a post for the weak of stomach )


Hello All! Last night my oldest little buddy, Gracie. Was up through the night vomiting. She told me before she went to bed that she was going to be vomiting soon. She never cries wolf when it comes to that sort of thing. So I went to the living room to watch a rented movie with Kelly. Next thing I know Grace is up and coming towards us looking like the creature from the black lagoon (all covered in pond scum, you get the idea) She had thrown up all over. She and Faith share a room and have bunk beds. Grace sleeps on the top bunk. Needless to say Grace managed to vomit everywhere, including the wall and even hit Faith's bed just barely missing her sleeping sisters head. YUCK! Grace is doing much better today, Praise God!! The picture I attached is of Helicobacter Pylori. It is a microbe that survives in our very acidic stomach. Yes, I LOVED my Microbiology class : ) I am a GERMAPHOBE, I can freely admit it. Helicobacter is a common cause of many stomach problems for us humans. He sure doesn't look like nice little guy, does he? Today I thanking God for washing machines : ) Love, Crystal