Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thanks for the Fun Grandma and Granddad

Hello All! We had a fun afternoon today courtesy of Grandma and Granddad Briden. They had sent the kids gifts for Easter. They spent quite a bit of fun craft time decorating a large craft foam Easter egg with stickers and embellishments. They all placed the three crosses Grandma provided right next to each other. That was neat to see. I guess they already have the classic picture of the three crosses of Calvary in their mind.

I am excited to announce that Grandma and Granddad Briden will be moving back to Michigan for a few months this summer. We have such a good time with them. I can't wait till I can go over and just hang out for dinner. My mother-in-law is a great cook and she spoils me. She treats me like I am her daughter, they both do. My father-in-law spoils me as well, he is patient with "The Bunch" and such a loving , giving Granddad. I just can't wait to see them in July : ) Thanks for the fun Easter treats today Grandma and Granddad!!! We miss you and Love you so much!! XXXXXXOOOOOO Love,
The Bunch