Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My new calling

Hello All! I found my next calling in life. Painting children's faces. I bought a face painting book on EBAY. My friend recommended this book as she had really enjoyed it and even used it to paint faces in Faith's kindergarten class. I went along one day to help her and have been thoroughly enjoying this creative outlet ever since.

I am now going to be buying more paint, another book and offering my services for small birthday parties or school events. I also found a cool blog of a women in California who is an expert face painter. I can't wait to try out more designs on my kids. They love it and here they are pictured in our backyard the other day. The girls face design was taken from the book I mentioned before. The girls are sporting some of their favorite colors and Fairy designs. Luke is a super hero, we named him "Lightning Man". I have decided to perfect my craft this summer. More photos to come soon! Blessings to you~