Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

SPRINGTIME


Hello All! Well I am so glad to hear our year long friends the Black Capped Chickadee is singing his spring time song. I love the Chickadee, in fact it is my favorite bird. It stays with us year round here in Michigan. That alone is impressive. They are all getting ready to breed and they literally sing a song that sounds like "Spring Time". The kids tell me all the time now when we are outside "Mommy, I hear spring time!" I decided to change my profile to include an image of my fine feathered friend, instead of yours truly. To be honest I got sick of seeing my face every time I posted on a blog : ) I like to see every one's face who is posting out there in bloggerland, just not mine. I see it enough. I want to see something else God created. So next time you are outside listen for the "Spring Time" song. Blessings!!!