Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Field Trip

Hello All! Sorry it has been awhile sine I last posted. Frankly life is just busier now that we are outside more often. We are also having our three bathrooms renovated real soon and I have been cleaning out bathroom junk so old tile can be ripped away soon : ) I will post photos of the transformation soon. This week Grace had a field trip to a local family farm. She was excited to share her Daddy with her kindergarten class as he attended the fun outing as well. It is hard to believe she is our first little baby girl. She and Daddy have ALWAYS been close. She takes after him in many ways. She is patient, loving and kind, so is Kelly!!!! The field trip went great, they brought home a marigold and some homemade doughnuts, YUMMY!! But most importantly they had some fun time bonding father/daughter like. They threw rocks into a pond, jumped off large hay bails, and dug for huge earthworms. I love these two so much and I am so glad God gave Kelly and I, Miss Grace. I am also so glad she loves and adores her Daddy. He was smitten with her the first time he held her, after delivering and suctioning her that is : ) I was thankful after he caught her to get a chance to hold her. I thought he would never give her to me. She will always be Daddy's little girl and her Mommy's world. Have a great weekend!~~~ Crystal