Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Away


Hello All! I am back, sorry it has been awhile. I was away for the weekend with my sister, Heather and Hope (she is still pretty much attached to her Mommy). We went up to my favorite place, Traverse City, for a Mommy's away weekend. We participated in a wine tasting event put on by the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association. Heather and I just really enjoy driving around Leelanau County looking at the inland lakes and beautiful rolling hills filled with Cherry trees. Our hotel room was on the East arm of the Grand Traverse Bay. Both mornings we watched the sunrise. God's creation is so good!!! "Aunt" Heather, Hope and I had some relaxation and much girl talk time. I am so thankful to Kelly for this time away, you are the best Kel!!!!!! While I was gone the "Big Guy" took the oldest kids to The Tulip Festival in Holland, Michigan.
I am also excited to share with you that I have bought my new camera, a Nikon D40. I LOVE it!!!! I am excited to share some of my recent photos with you all. I will post them soon. Enjoy your spring!! Don't forget to smell the Cherry trees and take time to look about you at God's creation. Love, Crystal