Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy (Belated) Birthday Uncle Jeff






Hello All! My baby brother Jeff turned 26 on Sunday the 4th. I can't believe it, it seems like only yesterday I was able to hold him and change his diapers. I was almost seven years old when he was born. I thought he was the cutest baby I had ever seen. These pictures were taken last week while Jeff visited us after driving home from Washington state. Jeff served in the U.S. Navy and was discharged a few weeks back. We are so proud of him and so glad to have him home. He is now ready to start his life back in Michigan. We missed you Uncle Jig (Jig is his family nickname), you are so special to us and we thank God for making you!!!! All these photos were taken on my new camera the Nikon D40. I will post more on my coffee break here, soon.
Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff and welcome back to summer in Michigan : ) Love your Big Sis-XXXXXOOOOO