Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Big Three


Please go and read this article as food for thought as far the Auto Industry Bailout. I am a Michigander born and bred. I love this state, but I am against a bailout for the "Big Three". I realize it would most likely mean even harder times for our state, but we have to stop bailing out private business. There are good people on both sides of this debate. We should be thinking long and hard about this whole situation and not react to quickly. I grew up in a community where most of my classmates father's (sometimes even mother's) were employed by GM. The unions have brought this on themselves and it is so sad. I don't know how the problem is solved. But I can't afford more taxes to help them make cars that are not as efficient as their foreign competitors. I love our state, always will no matter where life takes me. Read the article and let me know what you think. Have a good day~ Crystal