Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

Charlotte's Web

Hello to all who are reading this. Which from the large number of posts is one person, my sister. The kids, my mother in law, Vera, and I went to see Charlotte's Web today. It was cute and classic. The animations were very well done. Especially Charlotte, the spider was so cool looking. It was a fun diversion today as we still have no news from Kelly. I am praying for an email conveying all is O.K. But I am trusting God and praying for safety for he and the mini-team he is with, Mike and Megan from West Texas.

The kids are now mentioning several times a day how they miss Daddy. Interestingly enough they have taken to climbing on me at meal times after they finish eating. Which is usually something reserved only for Daddy as he eats. I guess they have to climb someone. I think I may even be jealous of the lack of snuggling and climbing attention I am receiving now upon Kelly's return. O.K., maybe it will take me awhile to get to feel jealous. First I need to remind myself all three of our little ones aren't attached to me : ) Merry Christmas and have a great Friday night- Crystal