Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Home bound



Kelly is home bound! He left Chicago and is driving from there to our home. I cant believe it, I am as nervous as a school girl : ) We received a package in the mail today and it was all the souvenirs Kelly bought in Liberia. So I took a picture of Luke and the girls in the outfits. This is true Liberian dress. Luke didn't even come home with any cute outfit from Liberia, so this is a big deal for him. It has been a long time in coming. Kelly included a beautiful blue dress and a malachite necklace for me. Other items of note an African manger scene with elephants, a carved elephant's tusk, and a little statue of a man urinating (from Belgium). Kelly said the statue of the man urinating was everywhere in Brussels. Wow, I love America!!!!! Well our love to you all and thanks for the Prayers! Crystal and the bunch