Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

I have hit "the wall"


O.K. so I have hit "the wall". I was just barely holding it together this evening. After three weeks of Daddy being away I feel like a marathon runner and I am hitting "the wall". I remember being pregnant with Grace reading about when a women is in labor she hits "the wall" when she dilates to about 7 cm with only 3 cm left to go. I am there now. Your mind realizes that you don't have too much farther to go, but the body is ready to give up. I have been praying for endurance as I will have Daddy home soon. Please pray for me as I try to scale the wall : )

Today Luke, Faith and I had Coffee and smoothies at a local Cafe. We had to get out of the house while Grace was at school and we tried to let Grandma Vera rest as she is coming down with a virus. I know, we ask her to help us out only to send her home with a less than considerate parting gift. Please pray for her as she heads back to New Mexico for a fun family Christmas. It is no fun to be sick over Christmas. Tomorrow we take her to the airport and we will go to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum. FUN, FUN, FUN! We are sad to have Grandma leave for home, but thankful that she gave of herself to help us out. Thanks GrandmaVera !!!

Well I am going to go watch a good Judi Dench movie(Mrs. Brown) and curl up with some cocoa. Have a great Christmas week!! Love, Crystal