Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Winter Dreaming






Can you say Cotswolds? Well today I am dreaming of the this area of Great Britain. My sister, Heather, and I are planning our "holiday"today in some quaint little Hamlet in the Midlands of England. We are hoping to travel to England in the early summer of 2007. We are preparing ourselves currently by holding tea drinking marathons. Just joking!!!
The Cotswolds is named for Sheep pens and rolling hills. In the middle ages the Cotswolds became the epicenter of the Wool industry. The churches are even referred to as "Wool churches", because it was wool fortunes that financed these magnificent beauties.

Both Heather and I ended up at Barnes and Noble today to buy guide books and some how we manged to purchase different books. So now we plan, scheme, and dream. Oh, what's that? I think I hear the sheep bleating my name. Gotta Run! God Bless- Crystal