Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm Back : )

Hello All! Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been busy with getting back into the swing of life after my "mommy's weekend" in Missouri. It was great to see the friends we love there. What a blessing for me to share time and fellowship with them all.

But, now I am back and life for Kelly and the kids went great while I was away. They rode bikes almost every day I was absent. The big development is Faith is riding her little bike as well. Kelly thinks on Saturday they rode about four miles total. That is alot for me let alone on the little legs Grace and Faith have. Yesterday and today we have had much fun outside in our backyard. Last night we got banana slurpees and played outside for a long time. In the pictures you will see Grace pushing Luke on the swing. She is a big helper to me! Faith and Grace both have started swinging down our backyard hill on the trapeze swing from our swing set. Kelly has hooked it up to a large white pine where we previously had a baby swing. Now they get quite the upper body workout and commonly jump off while in mid air. We are glad the daffodils are out and the tulips are not far behind. The beach is calling and we can't wait : ) Love, Crystal