Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bye, Bye, Bed

Hello All! Today most of my earthly possessions flew the coop, so to speak





My brother, Rick, and sister in law, Kristin, came over to our home to unload some things we don't want to store while we are going on our big adventure with the State Department. I believe strongly that my possessions are truly not my own, but God's. Today, God gave Rick and Kristin a few things to start their newlywed home. We filled up a 24' Budget truck with all the goodies. They had originally reserved a 17' truck, thank God they cancelled that and drove away with a bit bigger truck. We filled very full!

This was another painful "goodbye". I sobbed like a baby, I am so proud of them both. They are both committed to God and each other. They will do well, while we are away. I will miss them dearly and I am so glad we lived so close for them for this time in our lives. We love you Rick and Kristin, please come and visit us when you can! You are so special to us and we thank God for you!!

Just so you know after the truck pulled away this evening, I went back into the house to check "Mommy Chair". Both Rick and Kristin had threatened to snag my new favorite chair on one of the many trips to the big truck. Much to my relief the "Mommy Chair" is still here and I sit in it now as I type. Phew................ next we need to get the chair moved to our new post. I am off to bed on my new air mattress. Yes, Rick and Kristin even snagged my bed : ) Goodnight~