Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Week, we are ready to jump into the unknown


Hello All! In less than one week packers and movers will descend on our home to pack and ship our earthly possessions. I am amazed at how quickly the summer melted away. Are we in September already? I turned the furnace on this morning as I was coming down for my morning cup of java, brrrr it's chilly. You can feel the beginnings of fall in the air. The mornings are crisp and the sun sets earlier and earlier. I am sad to leave my home state of Michigan, but so excited for the adventure that awaits our family! Saying goodbye is so hard to do.


Today we are going to a send off party at Kelly's office. Kelly has loved his coworkers all these years and it is hard to leave them! What a blessing to have had a great bunch of coworkers for these four years. We will miss each one of them. Thank you for everything HCCC, you will always hold a special place in our heart!



My house has literally descended into CHAOS. I don't like total chaos. Organized chaos? Yes, I am fine with that. There are piles here and there, the kitchen floor is gross. But, why clean it at this point when I know our cleaners will descend on the home after we have left. I will not get to see it that clean again, that makes me sad. We have loved our home, we added three children while we lived here. How do you say goodbye to somewhere you love so much? We have many GREAT memories here. I wish I knew who would live here next so I could tell them all the little quirks of our home, but alas no buyers as of yet. Please pray with us that it will sell quickly after we leave, thanks!


I have to go get ready to take on the day. The countdown to days in Michigan begins. Days left.......10. Blessings to you today~