Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

A terrible Internet connection is a Blogger's worst NIGHTMARE!

Hello All! I am going to try to upload more photos from our first week in Virginia soon. We are loving it here! We have concurred the Metro, driving in the traffic and learning alot of State Department terms. We are enjoying Grandma Briden, and we even had a visit from Uncle Jeff and Grandpa B. Jeff, my youngest brother got a job out here also and will be moving from Michigan this week. We are thrilled to be here, and I am probably most thrilled about our recent IKEA visit yesterday!

Comcast is coming on Wednesday to fix our internet connection, THANK GOD. I am ready to burst with all the stories and photos to share. Please keep coming back and reading, I will back in full swing soon : ) Blessings~