Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

HAPPY 6th Birthday, Faith!






















Hello All! I cannot believe my sweet Faith is six today. Time has gone way to fast. I remember I was pregnant with Faith at the same time as our close friends from Bolivar, Missouri. Jeff and Jacki, and Brian and Christy both had girls in October of 2003 and we loved to watch them grow into toddlers together. I was thrilled to have friends who had babies doing the same things at around the same times. I miss those girls and my friends as well.



Faith, you are a joy! I am so glad God made you!!! What fun we have had in these six years. You are always a fun filled bright spot in my day. You have a zest for life that is unmatched in our family. I am thrilled to say that you know God and you love him with your whole six year old heart. You have a thirst for him and for helping others in difficult situations. Today we went to the National Zoo in Washington D.C., you loved seeing the Cheetahs, Elephants, Orangutans, and Guerrillas. What a great day! We spent it with our whole family, Grandma Briden and Uncle Jeff. We have so enjoyed Grandma Briden being here in D.C. to help us with this major transition. She has enjoyed reading and teaching you. Uncle Jeff also has really enjoyed you all, but it was so sweet to see you snuggle him today. I think snuggling people is truly your gift, Faith! You can warm even the coldest heart!!!


These pictures were taken today, the first of you, my little Fay Mae big six year old. The second is of a beautiful flower at the National Zoo, representing the perfect day we had. Lastly, is a photo of all the Briden Bunch children, Grandma Briden and Uncle Jeff. Good times, good times!!! In closing my letter to you, sweet Faith, know I love you with all my heart and so does your father! We praise God for you and for who he is making you into. God Bless your next year baby~ Mommy