Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Fun Fiction


Hello and a good evening to all! I am so enthralled with a book series I had to include it in my blogging today. I am reading a series of books written by Tracie Peterson. She is a Christian historical fiction author. The series is the Heirs of Montana series and it is very well written and from what I can tell so far historically accurate. I greatly enjoy historical fiction especially romance. To be transported to a different time and picture how you would adapt to the events and circumstances of the time period. It is fun to dream! My hope is that in Heaven we will experience different periods of Earth's recorded history. It would be neat to see what it would be like to own a ranch in Montana, ride a wagon train across the wild untamed west and come to this country as an original colonist. I know, I know I am a hopeless romantic!I highly recommend this series and this author. Have a great night! God Bless- Crystal