Pages

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year 2007



Hello to all and Happy New Year! What a blessed Christmas season we have had and we are thankful for who our Lord is and all our Lord has done for us. Thank you most importantly to all our friends and family for your love and friendship to us in 2006.

Well, we had a great weekend that started with a fun family time. We went up to the Double JJ Ranch, golf resort and indoor water park. The indoor water park is called the "Gold Rush". We went as a family and stayed both Friday and Saturday nights. We had access to the water park both Friday night and all Saturday. My siblings and my father met us there and it was a fun time for our extended family as well. I was able to see my youngest brother, Jeff, who is in the Navy. He had not met Luke and hadn't visited us since Faith was 5 days old. So it was so great to watch him bond with the kids! He is an excellent uncle and they loved playing with Uncle Jeff. I have attached a picture of the whole extended clan as well as a picture of me with my three siblings.

Today we took down Christmas decorations. It is not near as much fun as putting them up. But nice to remember that the decorations aren't the real meaning of Christmas. You can have decorations a plenty, but if you do not surrender your life to Christ, the babe in the manger, you have missed the Lord's love for you. I pray all who read this will know and love the truth of Christ. God Bless- Crystal