Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Belated Mother's Day


Hello All!! I wanted to wish a happy belated Mother's day to all the mother's reading my blog, especially My mom and my mother in law. We are so thankful to you both for your self sacrificial love and support. I am thankful to both my mom and Vera, my mother in law for helping me to become the mother I am. When you first get married the relationship with your mother in law is interesting. They commonly do things differently than the way you were raised doing them. I am so glad I lived near Vera for close to five years. I know how she does things now, I understand her heart. I have enjoyed learning many new things from my mother in law. She is so special to me and our relationship truly feels like mother and daughter. We are friends though as well, maybe because she never had to discipline me : ) That job fell to my mother, who I am sure at times was ready to pull her hair out. My mom and I are friends as well, she will always hold a special place in my heart. Now that I am a mom I see the true sacrifice and love involved in putting someone's needs above your own. I thank God for my Mom and Mom Briden they are truly gifts from God!!!!
-All that I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother.-
Abraham Lincoln
Thanks Moms and may God Bless you!!!! Love, Crystal