Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Got A Brand New Girlfriend






Hello All! Well we had a "Brand New Girlfriend" Kind of Day. When we are stir crazy and need to burn massive amounts of energy we play a country song by Steve Holy "Brand New Girlfriend" and we dance and dance. The kids love this song because Kelly sang it to them all last summer. It reminds them of their fun loving daddy. Our kids love to dance and spin and they can replay this song for 45 minutes at a time. Sure mommy might get sick of the music choice after that long, but they love it! Faith was dressed as a fairy as we danced this evening and she keep spinning and spinning around in circles until she fell over. I take pictures from my vantage point on our stairs between the kitchen and family room. Tonight, Grace, wanted to take pictures with me. So I have attached quite a few of those I took. I also attached a picture of the view out our kitchen window. It was taken this weekend and the snow looked so pretty in dots blown against the glass. We warmed up today, 17 degrees!! YAHOO! I actually ordered a swimming suit today from Land's End. So you see I have kept hope alive!! Blessings- Crystal