Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog Award



Hello All! I was excited to receive a blog award from my friend, Michele, at Sweet Irie today : ) I love her wristlets that she makes by hand. They are the perfect gift for any women, but especially a busy mom. I can lose my keys quite quickly as I run to and from the car supervising all five of our bunch getting strapped in the "Briden Bus". The award is awarded to a blogger who you feel shows great attitude/gratitude. Thanks to you Michele : )
Now I get to share the award with other fabulous blog sisters!!
This is how it works:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.Here are the great blogs I want to share this award with...In no particular order:
and I have to do six : )
Blessings and Love to you all!!! You ENCOURAGE me : )