Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Luke is no longer 'SUPER TONSIL MAN', A big Birthday and free Tea





Hello All! Well, Luke had his tonsillectomy today. Our family used to call him 'Super Tonsil Man'. Can you still be called that when you don't have them anymore?
He is doing great, Thanks for the prayers!! He just ate two bowls of Orange Sherbet, one bowl of applesauce and one pudding cup. He has now fallen fast asleep : ) I missed him so much this morning, I can't stop kissing and hugging him! He is a trooper and he will always be Mommy's little baby boy. Tomorrow he gets soup and some real soft food. Thanks again for praying!



Today is also a big day in Kelly's life. He turns 39 years old today!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I can't believe it! Happy Birthday to you, Kel : ) I love and respect you so much. I am so glad God made you and your parents raised you to love God. You are an amazing man and I am thrilled to have been with you now for ten of your Birthday celebrations. Thanks to Mom Briden for the pain she endured having him, thanks to Dad Briden for raising him to be a man after God's own heart, and thanks to God for sharing his wonderful creation, Kelly, with me : ) Tonight I am making Lobster tails, shrimp, and Parmesan encrusted flounder for the birthday boy. For dessert we are celebrating with cake and chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Luke is thrilled about that, he doesn't want to miss out on the celebration even with his painful throat.
On an unrelated side note. Go over and check out this website if you would like free tea shipped to your home. I am a fan of tea as well as coffee. Coffee is first, but tea comes in a close second. I traveled to England with my sister, Heather, just to have the whole 'cream tea' experience. We didn't end up with that experience, but an adventure all the same : ) The Tropical Tea Co. has a FREE TEA CLUB and they will send you there free tea samples in the mail to sample. How cool is that? Pretty Awesome! But, making it even more special, if you buy tea from them 'every order helps give a child in Africa clean drinking water for 1 year'. Yeah, that is so neat!! I love to buy tea and help a great cause in the process. Go over and check it out if you have time. Gotta run, I need to feed to the mini man more sherbet. Blessings to you all~ Crystal