Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Green Challenge~ Happy St. Patrick's Day

Kid Entry
Hello All! This week at I Heart Faces the challenge is Green in keeping with the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. There has to be green in the photo as well as a face. I know these two pictures most likely won't win, but I had to post them. They were both taken after our son Timothy and my husband arrived home from Uganda. First is Timmy in his cute GREEN shirt after enjoying some pie with Mommy. A first for this little man. He is such a cutie pie : )



Adult Entry



Next is a picture of my husband holding our "twins" Timmy and Hope. We adopted Timothy from Uganda and he had just arrived home to Michigan after much hard work to complete the Ugandan side of his adoption. I love my husband's face in this photo as he is thrilled to be holding his two youngest up in the air so proudly. We were separated from Daddy for 7 weeks and we are so proud of all he did to bring Timmy home! God worked miracles and it is written on my husband's excited, albeit tired face : ) He has on his Michigan State Spartans ball cap which is GREEN. Go Spartans!!!!!! To see more pictures of faces and get in the St. Paddy's Day spirit go on over to the
I Heart Faces Blog. Blessings to you all~ Crystal