Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Faces~ Week 9


I am really enjoying the I Heart Faces blog and photo contests. This weeks submission needed to be a "creative crop". I have both an adult entry and a child this week. I had so much fun doing this. It was so much fun!!!!!!!
For the Adult entry is a picture of my sister, Heather. We went to a Tea room together and we got to wear big pretty hats. This is the photo before I did anything to it.














This is her photo after. This is using Photoshop Elements 5.0. I thought the antique frame and sepia coloring made the photo that much more special.




This is a random photo of my children playing at a park in our hometown. I snap MANY photos as you never know when you will capture the sweetest expression. Children are constantly moving and changing. Sometimes it is a surprise to me when I load the photos onto my laptop to see the faces I captured. Here is the photo before.
I love my daughter's face in the lower left hand corner of the original shot. She is excitedly playing with her baby brother who is sitting up on some playground equipment. She has a look of mischief in her eyes : ) If you want to see the Week 9 creatively cropped faces go to I Heart Faces. Enjoy! Crystal