Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy B-day Kelly!!!







Hello All! Well we had a great time celebrating Kelly's B-day, 37! Can you believe it! He was 28 when we met. Wow, time flies when you are young and in love. O.K. so we are not as young as we once were : ) Kelly's nurse, Barb, came over to babysit the Briden trio so we could go out to dinner and a movie. It was great! We went to see the movie "Amazing Grace". We went t the 6:00pm show. It was nice because we were the only two in the theatre. I cried, big suprise. SO it was nice to be alone : )

After the movie we went to Logan's steakhouse. It was a good treat and we only had to cut our own food. So it is always a speciall treat to eat just the two of us!!


Please pray for me as I have given in to a bad cold, YUCK! So I am off to bed : ) Thank you God for creating Kelly! All my Love, Crystal